my randomness

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, October 4, 2008

    Review:Movie

    Hello everyone I hope you guys are doing great !!! 
    Talk about the weather here at California gezzzz I had this huge headache at work today i think because of that damn changing weather crap.Like today its raining the hell oh well I'm rambling as always.

    Last Night me and Ed watched a movie 

    Nick an Nora 
    Infinite Play list 

    Such a cute and romantic movie .I love it totally going to buy the DVD and add in my collection. I don't want to ruined any of the movie because, I know you guys would wanna totally watch it.Totally a first date movie so if you guys have time to watch the movie go ahead and watch it .
    At first I thought it will be like a Super Bad kinda movie totally different .I love Micheal Cera he plays nick and his also famous playing Evan in the movie Super Bad .He tends to play the same role in films I adore him .My final say watch the movie you would love it!!! after the movie it was late already so we decided to eat to Denny's I was craving for hot chocolate I wanted Starbucks but its closed already like seriously they need a 24 hour once like at Vegas because I always tend to crave them once in awhile.

    So thats all for now .

    Stay tune for my new video thats coming up its a product review and tutorial.

    Blog you later you guys.

    No comments: