my randomness

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, October 13, 2008

    FIRE !!!!!

    There's a fire thats going on right now and I can't really blog about anything because I'm worried for everyone.It happened years ago and it was bad I remember I didn't have school at all for days.Since the Moorpark College was burning so it's pretty scary.There's one I was stuck on the freeway at the 118 west Yosemite because the fire was on the side of the freeway .It's super scary like bad. I hate the smell because,I have asthma so it's pretty bad . I have family that lives at the mountain area of the valley and friends.I hope everyone are doing good . Vanessa I hope you are ok and safe I'm praying for you.As for me I'm ok and our place it's not near the mountain but, the smoke smells really really bad .

    for now that's all

    blog you guys later ...

    No comments: