my randomness

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 24, 2008

    Promos


    STORE LOCATION:
    The Oaks
    338 W. Hillcrest Drive
    Thousand Oaks, CA 91360


    PHONE NUMBER:
    805-370-9833

    STORE HOURS:
    Monday - Friday: 10am - 9pm
    Saturday: 10am - 8pm
    Sunday: 11am - 7pm
    Celebrate our new look with one of your own! Meet brand representatives all weekend long for a free color or skincare consultation. It's simple! Just call 805-370-9833 to make your appointment and join the pretty party.

    Friday, October 24: Caudalíe, Dior, Dr. Brandt, Lancôme, Murad, Ole Henriksen, Sephora Brand, Skyn Iceland, Stila and Too Faced

    Saturday, October 25: Amatokin, DDF, Lorac, Ole Henriksen, Oscar Blandi, Rx for Brown Skin, Shiseido, Too Faced and Urban Decay

    Sunday, October 26: Benefit, Dior, Jurlique, Korres and Ole Henriksen

    check it out I've been to one of this little classes thing onces at Pasadena and i love how they show you what's best for you and you don't have to charge them for there advise.Also they show you great technique for different products.So if you guys have time you guys should check it out. As for me I have work this weekend so I can't attend any and also I have USC game yay

    No comments: