my randomness

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 16, 2008

    Haul Video

    hello you guys I hope everyone are doing good. Super super busy since my store is finally going to open and it's super super nice . It will be opening on Sat. and i'm excited like super excited the store looks freak great.Heritage is moving up yay I will take a video when I have time since. There's not a lot of Heritage stores around the area .It's owned by the Forever21 company.Have you guys seen the new Topanga Mall Forever21 super nice it got re mold check it out . So I posted some video haul hope you guys enjoy it. I will do some swatches soon also .I dont't have my camera cause the BF needed it so yay . So I will update soon ..

    blog you guys later ....





    1 comment:

    hula girl said...

    i love all the purple berry colors....eeeeek.