my randomness

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, October 11, 2008

    NOTD:Nabi Natural

    Hello you guys what the hell it's freaking windy today geezzz!!! Tonite I'm actually wearing PJ's lol and my two brats(dogs) are cold gezzz oh well. Atleast its cold not freaking hot lol yay getting cold and already I can wear fall clothes i love it .It's time for my boots yay excited .So today I decided to change my nail polish why? because I always do .As I promise I used the Nabi natural nail polish and i love it super simple yet cute.




    This picture with flash FYI I do my own nails so bare with me if it's not perfect.
    I don't really care and I'm not anal about it since i can change it anytime .




    Without a flash I love the color .
    I should get more Nabi
    nail polish retail is $1.00 best deal ever .


    damn it's freaking late already and i'm doing this blog still I can's freaking sleep but I will try it now lol.So that's it for now you guys hope you guys have a great weekend bundle up tonite .

    blog you later...

    till next time :I saw the Laker Team wait for my story .

    1 comment:

    xJUDYx said...

    i love that natural color! i have a pair of peep toed pumps that match it. where did you find it?