my randomness

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 30, 2008

    Haul: Big Lots

    Hello you guys so today is Tuesday the day I don't do anything at all.I usually take a trip to my bf area and just kick it with him .Today I decided to go to Big Lots and I love that store because everything is cheap . Things that I would usually buy at target its there for half off.I haven't gone for so long because, I'm in stock with all the hair products that I usually use .Today is different I decided to go and check what's new.Also Big Lots usually get new products every week.New product new things to review on .Sometimes the products are so cheap that if it doesn't work out it's all good cause its not a full price item.



    (click the image to in large)

    1=Studio Basics 75 Paddle & point applicators for eyes,lips and nails -$0.50
    2=Aquafina Facial Toner -$2.00
    3=Almay Cleansing Lotion and Moisturizer - $4.50
    4=Scunci Headband =$1.00
    5=Epille Facial Tissues cucumber -$1.00
    6=Nail Care Pack 9pcs -$1.50

    TOTAL = $10.50

    Weird I didn't grab any hair products but I did manage find a headband .I will be doing review on the products that I got .Give me a week because I want to give it time to it will show me it actually works for me . Today was a chill day me and the bf saw a movie and just stayed home so that's it for now.

    IT WAS HOT TODAY wtf!!!

    Blog you later you guys !!!!!

    No comments: