my randomness

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 19, 2008

    Review:Hadasui Skin and Body Lotion

    Hadasui Skin and Body Lotion
    SHISEIDO
    skin water dispenser
    made in Japan




    This creamy skin lotion combining natural mineral water from Mt. Fuji replenishes dehydrated skin and keeps skin pH balanced and healthy. Formulated with fruit essence. Contains mineral water from Mt. Fuji
    (www.neobeauty.com)


    This is great for your skin before putting make-up its like the MAC FIX. I haven't used the MAC onces but this product have been good.I only have used it for a week and works for me.

    PROS:It's an all over product.You can even use it for your hair when you been under the sun. I probably won't try it for me because, my hair is my crown.The price is good its only $9.99 very affordable for your pocket.Lastly its a product from Shiseido any product from that brand its great.

    CONS: Everything is written in Japanese (i think) it doesn't have a translation only the product name but, it doesn't explain what its use for .Very limited quantity in store market's.When I went there's only 2 left I ask the lady that works there that they barely get the product.Since it get shipped from Japan it take time.

    PICK UP PLACE :Greenland Market @ Valley, Marukai Market , Korea Town or www.neobeauty.com

    SNAG IT : Most definitely I like it and it works for me whatever works for me its a SNAG IT again.



    No comments: