my randomness

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 22, 2009

    Green Tea !!!!!

    Today was a full day with me .Woke up early for a meeting then off back home ahhhh so sleepy.Then i got food for Ed then stop at the mall to look for training shoes none booo.Then drop off food for Ed at his work .Went to Big Lots got lots of goodies i will put it up soon but stupid me totally forgot it .Went home to watch tv ate some Jollibee yummmm.Waited till Ed came home then got ready for the work-out Ran for 1hour afterwards off to Starbucks to get some Green Tea Ice Tea yummm cause it was hell hot .My knee still hurts i can't freaking jog slow but i could sprint rather than slow jog eehhh weird huh i know.After that stayed home and just watched the Laker Game .Now going to sleep .........

    see i need more time in my hand lol ....

    sorry no pix.... for today........

    No comments: