my randomness

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, April 10, 2009

    Good Friday .....

    It's been holy week this week and this reminds me being at PI because that's how I learn how to be a catholic and I did went to a catholic school for all my grade school year.So yes i do observe this holy week do the whole thing yup .I have a strong catholic life I might not go to church every Sunday but I don't forget my ways.

    Today I just run some errands I did not plan anything at all since I wanted to play with my camera ahhh oh so pretty shall I say.





    steamed fish


    cookies for my lovely co-workers tomorrow
    no cup cakes for now lol.

    I love shrimp and this is super good
    homemade egg roll with shrimp,



    This is the ultimate heaven Porto's I know you guys probably know about this place.
    If you have no clue at all you have to visit this place love it there .My Fambam visited here and they came from Glendale and stop by to get some heaven lol .


    I love these more than Goldilocks yummm i can eat like the box lol jk

    Those are all taken from my new camera how great is that now I won't get bored anymore.I haven't watch damn You Tube Ch. lately since Ed still have to fix my volume control.Omg Sunday i could eat chips ahhhhh excited but I kinda wanted to challenge myself till mud run I think i could do it .

    Thats all for today have a good one today maybe ill blog again later .
    It looks sad outside .




    1 comment:

    AskMeWhats said...

    awww..what Catholic School did you go to?

    Girl..that Porto's look YUMMY!!!! Advance Happy easter!