my randomness

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, April 11, 2009

    Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do.........

    After work i run to the t.v. and saw this ahhh i love this movie i saw this like i million times already .Ed haven't seen this movie i have asked him to watch it but he wanted to watch it with me but really he can't find it on his t.v. This musical was a such a great and wonderful story to it .I love the singing and everything else .They had a carton version when i was little at Pinas and i seen it every afternoon and i love it cartoon sitcom such a great idea.




    my fave song was the Do Re Mi song lol this part actually reminds me back in the days at music class at my old school my classmate shall i say Ramil lol couldn't do the song infront of the class so everyone had to turn around lol but my smart ass had a handy mirror and saw him doing it lol hahah it was funny yup we had to learn the song and the sign laguange .

    if you haven't seen this movie its a must i think its a classic.

    have a great easter everyone





    No comments: