my randomness

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 15, 2009

    Old is Good !

    I found a new love flea market ! thanks to my tiny friend Claudia .I've been so addicted to it me and Ed have been going every month . It's held 2nd Sunday of every month.My first time was Dec. and it was great i feel in love it .You seen tons of tons of stuff like so much things that u can have thats cheap . My first time was good i end up buying a purse for $2.00!!!! crazy and guess what it's a Fendi bag aaaahhhhhh!!!! i know its a vintage purse bag . I would take a pix but my camera is not here yet well i got an incident with it lol .Anyways try to go to flea markets its fun and lots of vintage stuff so much fun even Ed likes going to the flea market . I will post more info on i'm going to borrow Ed camera for now .

    tomorrow I'm running ...........
    we started our training last tuesday for our Mud Run for June super excited but i have to train hard its a 6mile run image that lol I wanted to do something big this year and this is one of them wanted to just do something I would never do and this is something you would never thing I would do lol



    thats only a lil bit of preview

    looks fun huh lol it will
    in our team will be

    Me,Ed,Mark,Patty,Bubz

    the other team
    Joanne,Joyce,Lorielle,Joel

    so it will be with the gang it will be at San Deigo in a Marine Corp area intense .
    it will be fun since everyone will be there so afterwards will be Gaslamp which my second best place yay

    thats all for now sleep time

    No comments: