my randomness

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 28, 2009

    Bare Minerals

    hello everyone i got out of work early today and decided to go to Sephora.Me and Claudia went together she learned a lot from me lol she was making fun of me because she was telling me i know too much lol.I finally got the chance and use my gift card yay .



    This is the coolest i love it i got it at ikea for $3.99 on sale.I saw it online and i ran afterwards to buy it pretty cool make my brushes organize .I went to the San Dimas Ikea .It comes in 2 trays .



    this what i end up buying at Sephora ! Bare Minerals i know i know a lot of you guys said it doesn't work for you its a waste of money and everything.Let me try it first you can actually return it if you don't like it but let me judge it first .I just need something quick and easy with my work i need quickness .

    I made a video but its taking forever to upload so bare with me thats all for now.


    WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?


    this picture of Jessica Simpson was such a big thing .My opinion she just need to dress nicer yay she gain weight so what there human for crying out loud gezzz!!! its not bad all .People are just so judgmental they cant be all skinny bitches lol . SO WHAT !!!!! "Ms Banks "




    1 comment:

    AskMeWhats said...

    that brush holder is fab! and I can't wait to read your reviews on the Bare Minerals....

    At least I know Jessica Simpson is a normal human being! :) People do get fat and get slim :)