my randomness

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 3, 2009

    Vegas Recap

    Vegas Trip
    two weeks ago



    We went to Tao for free yup if any of you guys know TAO is hard to get in and pricey to get in lol for us for free yay super fun but I wouldn't wanna go back again its super freaking packed can't moved we stayed there for few hours and it was all good and then decided to go to Hawaiian Tropics its our new fave place because its free and cheap drink love it its in side Planet Hollywood we stumble on that place last year and meet carrot top lol we stayed up till freaking 5am since there's no last call for alcohol lol then we went to Terrible super cheap food and good thats Vegas random trip but it was one of the best ever



    have you heard that song from Jamie Foxx this is the Novu super girly drink and not strong at all not a great shot lol but me and Joanne almost cleaned it lol



    of course i had to stop at the CCO they had so much goodies there but i didn't buy so much because im in a budget so i only got few things that ive been wanting to have
    Dark Soul Pigment:$13.75 this is still in the permanent line weird how they have it
    Fafi Eyes One :$25.25 I'm glad I found this because i been holding on off lol
    MSF Medium Dark Shimmer:$18.75 the price is great I wouldn't buy it regular price lol




    I promised her this drink and this was our second drink yay
    Paris Hotel


    Me and Ed on the way to the club
    dress is from F21 shoes Steve Madden


    @ the club having a ball


    me and patty before the club


    Girls and the Bday Boy Jason @ Tao

    All of us weird the smallest Vegas group lol it was hella fun



    Girls @ Tao they give each other a bath lol

    No comments: