my randomness

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 24, 2008

    New Home .....

    Hello everyone yesterday I started working at For Love store and it was so much fun.I love that store as i say "thats my second home".its not a new job its just that Heritage my store is closed for remodeling and im super excited because i heard it will be super super nice !!!! ahhhhhh but for 2months i will be calling For Love my home.Some of you probably wondering what is ForLove store it's a sister company of Forever 21 . Its an accs store and i love those .Its kinda slow at the store but i have great co-workers to spend time with.I picked up some stuff today since i havent been shopping at that store because i was on lock down with accs lol long story but here's my hual .....




    fedora hats $5.80 black and tan
    this is one of the promos that we have at the store
    it come in other colors but, i like these one i can throw
    it on in any clothes.If i dont have time to fix my hair
    since i have my bangs back i can just
    throw it on very cute .

    Headband Ribbon ($2.80)
    i love headbands very cute and cheap they have
    some at macys for ($30.00)

    Bra ($8.90) very cute when u wear a basic v-neck
    and it shows alittle and very comfy . I love the thick strap
    because u can show it off when u wear layers .


    thats for now i have to pack my stuff because spending the weekend at Ed's house .

    blog u later .........

    No comments: